February 19 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Be part of the 6th annual STrengthening Administration of Research (STAR) conference, brought to you by the Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation (VPRI).
Join staff from the VPRI, Procurement Services, Internal Audit, Financial Services, and your peers, in a day of learning, networking, and sharing best practices in administering research & innovation.
Learn more about the VPRI’s STAR program.
St. George Conference Agenda (Subject to adjustment)
- Opening Remarks by Professor Vivek Goel, Vice-President, Research and Innovation, and Strategic Initiatives
- Update on the New, Principles-Based Tri-Agency Guide on Financial Administration
- Expense Eligibility and Applying the new Tri-Agency Guide on Financial Administration
- Internal Audit Findings
- VPRI Newsbreak
- Research Procurement
- Power Up with FIS & RIS!
- Budget Monitoring & Research Administration Basics
- At Your Service – Navigating the Service Agreement World
Please note this conference is specifically intended for U of T staff administering research, such as business officers, research administrator/facilitators, finance-related staff, and faculty.